dijous, 15 de juny del 2017

See you soon, year 6



Hello year 6,


I don’t really like saying goodbye, I makes me a little bit sad but I would like to tell you all something.


You are just at the beginning of new stage in your lives. You will meet new friends,  new teachers and you will have a lot of new experiences but I’m sure you will not forget either this school or your classmates. They will be a part of your lives forever and ever.


This year you have worked very hard, you have been very responsible students so I’m really proud of you but now it’s time to relax and enjoy the summer.


I wish you all the best of luck at high school and I hope that all your dreams come true. And please, remember: be happy and never stop dreaming!!!!

Pili


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada